Sunday, May 10, 2009

my birthday month~

haha.. im already 19 years old..cant believe it~
i had a great day..on 8/5, haha..(hav to remind those who forgt this big big day! muahaha)
a party was held on tat nite ~by my clssmates, really nice..n thanks for those who attended the party=)
i dun hav any photos at the moment, so, can go to my class blog n take the look, or qichee's blog, haha..u guys can also watch a video which edited by my frens..the INVISIBLE pam~omg..

thanks for the birthday wishes~ thru sms, msn, facebook wall, n also my blog..ohya, n also comment in frenster, haha..almost forgt i gt acc in frenster..really long time din click tat website..

today is mothers' day~bt no celebration wif my family tonite..cus having a rehearsal in orchestra..very busy these nites...for the state dinner at DUN tml~
so, happy mothers' day~i luv u mum~ n also wish all the mum s happy always n thank u for caring us, n luving us~

No comments: