Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hangzhou to Shanghai

Actually, before i met my mum n sis..i went to Hangzhou, by train..2 meet my bro~~but..its a really unforgettable trip..haha..why?? cus..haha...i feel so sia soi..to tell here..kekeke..who wanna knw jus ask me then...haha.. but most of the photos r nw at my bro's camera..so i jus post some of these.. first time took train there..i mean..its also my first trip to Hangzhou..nt bad..Xi-hu..(lake)
This "zhi ma dou hua" began my "unforgettable trip"..haha..i was really nt blaming my bro..really..hahaha
but...no Second time for this~ muahahah...


three of them at Nanjing Road.. bek to Shanghai ~~
We went to take this..call ermm...观光地下隧道 i think...forgot wads tat called actually > from Pudong to Puxi~~ so fun..but quite expensive..jus like cable car..but underground..



Bro n Mum..c me?? mirror~~ wif my small small red canon~~

da view inside..
tatlang~~~ its my round round face again...

where's viv?? haha..cus she's also having the round round face..so i dun dare to put..muahahah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Siao +:"first time took train there..i mean..its also my first trip to Hangzhou..nt bad..Xi-hu..(lake) "

I tot the zhi ma dou hua is the lake = =....

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

hahaha...no la..misunderstanding..
or its my fault..i shud say clearly..
paiseh paiseh..hahaha