Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shanghai Expo 2010 exhibition~~

Wads this?? It's Malaysia Pavilion..u'll c this during expo next year in shanghai..but..it'll jus be there forever after the expo~~haha..nice??

haha..i've been to the exhibition for twice~
first time wif my fren and seniors..n the second time wif mum n vivien~~ muahaha



the ticket price..
im still thinking which one shud i choose..or..nt goin..hahaha

me n mum~~ ermm...i think im pointing ENG flat...kekek

VIv...took many shots here..i think this one not bad..haha..paiseh ar~~

Malaysia Boleh~~
hahaha..
but i think this is MEMANG BOLEH~~


VIV~she likes this wor..haha...

me n Stupid HAI BAO~~ muahhahaha

me n VIV~~nahh..we can c this everywhere here ~~ i mean the blue blue thg, nt me n VIV..lolz

7 comments:

VeroING said...

u 2 really look like twins...wahahhaahhahahahahahaha

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

wad lah...ishhhh
hahaha..when my hair longer then nt look like liao~~ hahaha

milktea said...

Pam is prettier.. HAHA!! do you agree wif me,Pam?

-wun- said...

tat blue thingy look like Viv's Mcd toy..haha..

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

to milktea~ definitely lah...
muahahaha...shhhhh..hope she wont c this..hahah

to wun: yaya..forgt who said so too..
viv said too..hahaha..

milktea said...

oh ya.. haha.. tat HAPPY MEAL blue thingy was stil on her table when I last visited her.

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

haha..i remembered..viv told me francis go kacau the happy meal toy last time when he bek..hahaha
funny lar..my bro..haha