Wednesday, June 24, 2009

good news for me~~~

hahahaha...i pass!! wif merit gok..
anyone knws wad happening?? hahaha...if u r my blog supporter den u shud knw..wakakaka..
to my dear frens..really thanks for supporting n encouraging me..i did it! for my grade 8 violin!!

thou its nt a big deal, but for me..its really a big big good news for me in my life..hahaha
i cudnt believe..impossible..
on the day my exam finished, omg..i was preparing to drive home after my exam..i cried..cus too disappointed..(so sia soi ho..)den when everyone kept asking me, how s ur exam hows ur exam?
honestly..i really wanted to find a hole n go inside..soon, my frens who were also sitting for practical exam but in different board (like ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall, ANZCA and more.) looked so kiang n calm after their exams..i was like, ok..hope no one remembered i was also sitting for exam..haha...

hemm..from tat day (its actually a week before) till today, im "tao bi xian shi"..haha..this afternoon, i received a msg from my teacher..MR.Phey from Avant Garde..he wrote:
(Hi Pamela, call me for ur result. Don't worry. U pass)

phewww...i was shocked n jumped! haha..n den my sis asked wad happened so i showed her the msg..wad shud i do then..of cus call him la..hahaha

so..actually till nw i haven c my "testpaper" yet..jus agak agak knw the marks only..but..i really did fail my oral..quite sia soi..but scored 19 out of 22 in every exam pieces..XD

wun asked to blog it..cus shud share good news together wif my frens..haha..luv u all..im really happy..n happy..

in this few days, really a lot of unbelievable n unacceptable happenings in my life..suddenly i feel like i grow up so fast..but wad i feel lucky is..i got lotsa frens n family around me n supporting me..

peace~

4 comments:

evonli said...

小鸡鸭,不用客气!

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

haha..EVON!! y type this 3 words here..herrrr...

Amy said...

congratulations! i'm so pleased for u hahaha
future violinist wo~ don;t forget me when u;re famous ok? ^-^

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

thank u amy...haha..heard tat u r back..after quarantine must go out gathering!~haha...future violinist?? haha..actually, now can considered as violinist loo..but jus not pro-violinist..
hehe =P