Wednesday, June 17, 2009

yeppie~finally im freeeee

time fliesss......sooo fast....
finally, i'd finished my violin practical exam two days ago..thou, did it badly..disappointed..bt..no matter how the result 's..im always ready to accept the fact..haha..at least i've tried my very best ^_^

since last friday, i wasnt at home everynite..till today..cus gonna practise in SONS for the function tonite at Four Points Sheraton...i met wun, as a dancer tonite..haha..she s so pretty...
finally..i think this is the last 2nd chance to perform in SONS before i go to study...cus maybe gt one more state dinner at the end of July..

today..i went for lunch wif two frens..one-ah liao...n another is my fren from orchestra..Jackeline..haha..they were primary clssmates n met in my facebook..den they planned to meet today..i was like a "chok bo"..haha..but its me to let them meet agn...haha..lolz..
facebook--cool...

how r u my frens?? my dear ky lyn is coming back this week...sooo excited to meet her..bt hav to wait till next week..hehe..due to some reasons..goin to sg agn this weekend..anyone there??
or ...going there?? i knw its grand sale in sg..haha..excited..

no more violin lesson..im gonna miss it..every tuesday..3pm-4pm..gonna miss my teacher..my only teacher-mr.phey (since 9 years ago)..haha..thou always gt scolded by him..but really feel proud to be one of his students! reallY!!haha..

tata~~

9 comments:

-wun- said...

eh.dun be so fact..i know i m ugly that nite..wahaha
going to singapore? actually 'ben lai'i'm going..but due to H1N1,dun go liao..haha..grand sale? help me to buy things lo..wahaha..

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

aiyoo...u knw wad..i feel like so lucky..nt everyone can c u make up lo.haha...really pretty la..dun be so shy..haha..yala..actually im quite afraid of H1n1, bt nvm la...
wad u wan me to buy? as a farewell present?? haha

milktea said...

don bring back the virus,wanna be the first in kuching?

and you're not a "chok bo" ok? honestly, I'm really glad to see you there. mango queen bo..

You know,actually it was me who wanted to have lunch wif u, to meet Jack was jus an excuse.
do u feel happier now,don u? hopefully Jack didnt see tis comment.. haha.. Anyway,you know I jus like to lie..

tata~~

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

haha..actually im quite afraid of the virus, jus nw on da flight to sg, got a ppl vomit in the plane..haha..scary..

milktea, u r coming to sg soon also leh, dun like tat oh..haha..
the cases r increasing, i think i'll self quarantine after i back..
hehe..(jackeline might come to my blog n hav a look, be careful!!)

-wun- said...

scary wei..so u 保重 ya..buy me some pressie to 补偿 u cant send us to airport lo..wahahaha..
ok la..保重 ya~~waiting u back...

milktea said...

wun,lame~ by the time Pam comes back,you will have already left Kuching.

Hey Pam,let's play a game - treasure hunt.. you hide an item somewhere around Sg,and see whether i could find it. haha.. wan?

siao+ said...

wun ar..dunno buy wad to u guys..haha..i'll try my best lo..haha..so damn crowded here,

liao..really wan meh?hemm..sg nt tat big but also nt tat small oh..
hahaha..i refused to play this game..haha

-wun- said...

liao,u're more lame!!

pam,u can disturb him le..u tell him u already put something at somewhere but actually no..then let him go find..*lame*

no la.when pam back,i'll still be here la..when she go sabah,then we leave..

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

haha..u guys r so funny..
"da qing ma qiao" in my comment box..haha..
wun, nt sure yet...i mean my sabah trip..haha..need to c how the H1N1 going..so mahuan to go travelling in this season..haiz..u guys hav to prepare well before going to adelaide oh..muz take good care of ur body..^-^