Monday, August 3, 2009

its August~

there's nth much to update for the past few weeks..(actually im lazy to blog abt it n post the photos)keke..
~in July, i SAW M'sia Agung n Sultans-sultans from diff states during the State dinner when I was performing in SONS..my last performance in SONS before going to study..
but i feel great cus i'd met the CHief Minister of Penang-LIM GUAN ENG at the DAPSY dinner..
that was very lucky n honoured..u guys knw him?? n they talked abt the death of Beng Hock..its really sad..

frens, i'll be leaving on 26 August..for Shanghai..tickets booked, visas done..laptop bought..i think i can jus leave now..if no luggage..haha..SWT~

so, wad the point is..for those who wanna chia me or owe me drinks or dinner~pls register asap~
hahaha..

9 comments:

ah_john said...

u owe me a drink! please pay bek A.S.A.P.!

ps: its A.S.A.P. ...dun pay me bek asap only ah!

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

hahaha..i cant remember i owe u leh..u cincai lai one~~haha..
u shud chia me, cus im nt working.
muahahahha

~the MAngoqueen~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ah_john said...

why cincai delete post de la... >.<

hahaha...u really owe me la..u dun 4get liao oh? haiz...

haha. no problem de. i chia u..but will make u owe me more wor...blek~

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

nono..accidentally wrote two same comments..haha..i think its really impossible to meet u..harder than u meet qichee..haha..so i'll owe u a drink in my blog~ im gonna post a drink for u next time~~

ah_john said...

haha...me n her tat type is called 缘份! wuahahahaa.....in a more exact way is called 有缘无份 :P
haiz..better change to 缘粪!kakakaka....

walao...a drink only wor. like tis oso pay in blog oh? kiam siak leh you~~~ >.<

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

omg, haha..have to tell her abt the "yuan fen" between u n her, sure she'll go crazy~~muahahahaha

jus becus its a drink only, so pay u here is easier for me~~wahahaha

ah_john said...

yaya..缘粪~~~
dun tell la..later i kena bunuh tu!

ok..i wan mango lassi/ mango tango..wuahaha...

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

ok ok!i'll post it next time..
u wait to c la..haha