Monday, August 17, 2009

Sarawak Symphony Orchestra 2007-2009

I've joined this orchestra since form 5 that year, but already quit it..cant considered as QUIT actually..becus the conductor said he's always welcome me to go back during my holidays,hehe..
Regret, for joining it too late..
Lucky, for making lotsa musicians frens..
These are some photos my frens took during our performances in SONS..
Thou i think it might not a very very very professional orchestra..but i really leant a lot of thgs there..MUSICIANS~~ cheersss


at Sheraton~

I took these on the last day of practice ..wif Kathy Choo..
bachelor pro musician...haha.
This is Aileen, same age as my sis..but she looks younger than me ho..haha..i'd known her for more than two years i think..sweet sweet gal..
this is NAncy..a new fren for me..introduced by another orchestra fren..she's studying in swinburne now..anyone know her?? haha..she's such a crazy fren..
Alright, this is also a new fren in SONS..pro pianist..but my violin standard pro than him..haha.jkjk..he's also a cosplayer..the first cosplayer fren i'd met ~~so i think its so cool..n funny..hahaha

To be continued~~

posted using green font..cus we paid by our "beloved" C M
=)

7 comments:

Nancy said...

wow.. am i reali that crazy? hahah..

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

ermm..joking joking..hahaha

ah_john said...

the one frm swinburne...i noe her!

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

really??? ohh....i knw u noe her from facebook!!! swt~~

ah_john said...

wuahaha...i can only recognise her through the photo...only! keke...

yen ling said...

i knw nancy...pun teng crazy d ler..lolz...

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

haha..sorry yen ling..replied u tat late..yea..but she always said she s nt ..haha