Monday, August 24, 2009

Mangoqueen's farewell~~ XD

hello everyone~~ finally its my farewell tat nite..erm..i really don't know how to explain..(for having two nites farewell) , just..no one expected..hahaha

19/8/2009 (Wednesday)

Venue: Chef at Home(Hui Sing Garden)


That night was actually a farewell for yit nee, but..the organiser said she was sick..so, i suggested to change it to mine! becoz im nt free on my actual farewell tat nite..
but, many of them sms me n told me they were nt free~~ i really dun mind it, cus just treat it as class gathering la..not weekend somemore~~
So, tat nite~ special guests came..my DA ge -Cis n Da shao- jiun..haha..and also, PONY ~~ back from taiwan~~ yeappieee

23/8/2009 (Sunday)
Venue: Guess wad~~~ same wif tat nite~haha

The story began like this: On saturday nite, ah liang sms me n asked me if im free before i leave..
I thought they gonna "jio" me go drink drink, but he said wanna go Chef at Home agn...why??
jus go n ask Clement Tan..haha
SO, some of you might think im so "Da pai"..cus having 2!! farewell?? jus gathering ma..no need treat it like so serious..haha..
but i was really happy n touched~ (of cus~ more ppl during second nite) XD

HEre they r~~~
Pony n GORGEOUS ing..muahaha

Taken by ah chiew~
ing , 天篷元帥..and 將軍大人..hahaha

me, ah lim n ah tze~

thanks to~~~yuqin, yee yiong, pony, ing, guan,duan,howe, lim, liang, birdie, tze n aaron~

pony n pam at foodfair (second round)

jus becus of her~ so we rushed to food fair!! lolz...jk jk jk~~



The END~~


6 comments:

Unknown said...

small+!

soli i put u aeroplane on both farewell , i do it on purpose one...wakaka...jkjk

U leaving 2moro rite ? pls take care ar.

note:my kopitiam's laksa will miss u lolz

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

hahaha..its okay..i forgive u!!
im going to have my last laksa breakfast before i leave tml!!!
take kz tooo~~~ n "shun feng" to taiwan~~~

Chloe said...

EXCUSE ME PAMELA.
WHO MADE YOU TO RUSH TO FOOD FAIR A?? lol ==

mangoqueen said...

hahaha,,chiu hui..calm down calm down..i din mean it..haha..i knw u r so "da fang"~~
thanks for RUshing to airport jus nw..nw i knw who is my real fren..lolzz..

~Vin~ said...

hello crazy girl..nice post out there..haha..so sorry for not greeting you von voyage..just kinda settled down recently after my july trip back to kch..leep in touch in msn yea..All The Best!

~the MAngoqueen~ said...

mr.oui~ i'd settled almost everythg here..but seldom c u online in msn..how r we gonna keep in touch then..haha..anyways, thanks a lot ya~